So Bobo and I spend the holiday weekend with his family on the Cape and enjoyed many things such as good food, puppy time, and a wild Easter egg hunt. Who knew that a bunch of youg adults (the youngest being 15) could have so much fun running around the front yard looking for colorful eggs full of candy, parachute men, and the grand prize.. bum bum buuuum!!! A a Kitty!! Well, not a real one, a little toy one... which Bobo found and will turn it in for some grand prize at some point in time... once his mom thinks of one, hehe!
Also this weekend I attended Bobo's, brothers, wifes baby shower. It was a lot of fun and she looked amazing!! I hope I look that good when I get pregnant some day (not for many years to come though). My favorite gift she recieved was a shirt for their dog Murphy which read "I (heart) Kaitlyn". Very cute!
4 comments:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. You have a blog. And you got little parachute men. :)
Oh, I would strongly reccomend turning on "Comment Approval" and "Word Verification" in your comments settings. It will prevent blog spamming and allow you to keep unwanted comments off your blog.
Thanks for the tip, those settings are now in use. So no funny business people! Hahahaha, naw, go ahead, be funny!
YEAH!!! A blog for B & B!!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment