
I am having fun playing with it :-) And thanks to my hubby for an awesome gift! If I haven't gotten to you yet email me and I will get you my new number too.
In other news we are trying to stay warm with all the miserable cold days we've had lately but enjoy the random heat waves we get were it actually gets up into the 50's.
We have become somewhat of gym rats lately. This past week I haven't as much due to not feeling too well and needing to give me knees a break. But I am proud to say I can run 3 miles! And not the run for ten minutes, walk for five... no no, I actually RUN!! I never thought I could do that... ever! I remember I did a cross-country gym class in high school for only two weeks because I couldn't even run half a lap around the stupid football field. My motivation came from my coworkers who are doing marathons and different runs across the KC area and I decided I wanted to be able to run 5 miles in my lifetime. I think I will have a goal run to do which is one in April called the Trolley Run. A coworker told me it's a good starter run to do and it would give me time to train up for it. We shall see!
Hope everyone is doing great!
2 comments:
omg! I started running too! maybe we can run together in march :)!
cute little toy ;)
Beth! that's great. Hope your knees are alright
Post a Comment