Life is crazy and I am struggling to keep up and process assignments for school. They are sporadically coming every week it seems unlike last semester where I had everything planned out and knew when things were due and could give myself time. Now I will be going thorough the multiple folders of reading and suddenly find an assignment at the bottom that is due in two days and I had no idea it was there because of the massive amounts of articles that proceeded it. Bleh...
The weather has not helped either. I have been snowed/iced in a lot lately and even this weekend I had an assessment planned with a family and I can't even get my car out of its parking space because it is so slick and I fear hitting my husbands car. So now I am hoping that I can get into Lawrence tomorrow if the weather is forgiving and melts off some of this slickness. Fingers crossed.
Even with all the chaos and sprints in my weeks since the semester has started, I have had some true blessings and wonderful moments. Even in uncontrollable chaos there are things to be thankful for.
Break over. Need to get back to the sprint.
No comments:
Post a Comment