I really liked the mini-burger with a huge onion ring side dish and it wasn't even that expensive. What got you expense wise were the drinks. For dessert we ordered Cappachino Martini's and the Pan-seared cookie dough with vanilla bean ice cream which was great but none of us could finish it because we were pretty full from the mini-burgers. We ended up spending about two and a half to three hours just sitting, eating, drinking and talking. Once we finally left we walked out to pouring rain and decided to call it a night and hailed a taxi. We head back to Marks were we had a few great laughs while Mark got the car and then drove back to Westborough. I was a little bummed we didn't get to roam the streets of Boston till the wee hours of the morning, but I have to say I liked the time spent in one place and then getting home early enough to drop by and see Bobo before crashing into my own bed a little after midnight. I don't know if I could have lasted till early morning to tell you the truth, maybe when I was younger (I know I'm still young, blah blah) but with having a job and a 10 o'clock bedtime 5/7 nights of the week... it's a different life style then when I was in college.On to my point though, if you are ever in Boston, get a reservation at Match, probably around 6 or 6:30 and enjoy a martini or a beer and the mini-burgers! Check out their website at www.matchbackbay.com and if you want to know about some other great places in the Boston area to chow down at, the Phantom Gourmet is a great reviewer to trust, here's his site http://www.phantomgourmet.com/ Enjoy!
7 comments:
We may just have to check it out when we come visit in July!!
OH puhlease... when YOU were younger... what has the REAL world done to my lil' sis!?!?!?! You are too funny and you looked great in the pic!
Yay for girls night! Those nights are always fun.
TOOOODLES;Stop with the martini stuff D can't take it.
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
Ok, I'll update if you will... puhlease... :)
Tire update.Tire update.Uh, I mean update. D
Hey, Beth!
Good to see a recent pic of you! You look great, and congrats on the guy! Sounds like a really good fit from what the bros tell me.
Bryan Wooten
Post a Comment