This morning Bobo and I went down to Westborough Town Hall and applied for our marriage liscense. We can pick it up on Thursday before we head off to the Cape on Friday to start getting ready for the wedding. I can't believe it's one week today that we will be getting married. I've already started cleaning out and organizing my apartment so it will be easy to move all of my suff to Bobo's place. I hope he has room in his closet for all my stuff... hehehe.
It will probably rain on our wedding day which I'm okay with. I don't really care actually. We could be on the pourch under a tent, out on the lawn under umbrellas, heck we could do it anywhere and I would be happy just standing there with Bobo taking vows.
We've been joking about how if for some reason our liscense gets messed up we are just gonna head to Las Vegas and hit the White Wedding Chapel... it would be a great story for the kids I think.
"Mommy, what day did you and Daddy get married?"
"Well sweetie, mommy and daddy planned a nice little wedding in which several people, including your grandparents, aunts and uncles all flew in to see us wed. We planned and planned and then finally the day came and we found out at the last minute, we'd filled out the liscense wrong in which wouldn't let us be leagaly married the day we had the wedding. So instead of telling everyone, we kept it a secret with the help of Auntie Claire and no one knew the wiser! It was a lovely day. A couple days after, when all was calm, Daddy and I jumped a plane to Vegas and arrived late at night. We headed over to the White Wedding Chapel which we'd seen advertised through the once popular pop star Britney Spears' short lived marriage. We were leagaly married by Elvis, in his earlier years, and given 20 dollors in chips for gampling at the slots! Your daddy and I won big that night and blew it all by the time we hit the airport the next afternoon to fly home.So, if grandma and grandpa ask, we were married on July 3rd, but really, daddy and I were married July 7th. "
Yeah, that would be great ;-)
4 comments:
ROFLMAO
WOW... that story was AWESOME!!!
"Mommy, why is uncle Raoul so weird?"
"Dear, if I had the answer to that, I'd be a millionaire."
;)
Nah nah nah. Go the cousin Leah route. Mexico, baby! Get a mariachi band and everything! Or if you're going to fly a long way, why not Hawaii?
"Mommy, why is Uncle Raoul so weird?"
"You don't want to know."
"no really."
"You can handle it?"
"Yes."
"Genes."
"..." -little boy/girl runs off crying knowing his horrid predetermined fate as part of "the family"-
LOL!
(You don't have to actually post it, I just wanted you to know that I LOL'ed at this one.)
Congrats, you two!
Post a Comment