I know I haven't posted in a while, so I am doing it now before things really get crazy and I forget about eveything but wedding stuff over the next three weeks. On that note, wedding planning has been going okay. Mainly it's all stuff I can't do anything about till a week, two weeks before the wedding or the day before. I've been getting a bit stressed to tell you the truth and I know everyone tells me not to, but sorry, that's not going to happen till the day-of were I know I will have no control over anything and what will be will be.
On top of all this work has been a huge ball of stress due to teacher switches happening, people leaving early, and fellow teachers just hitting their wall when it comes to their kids or each other in some cases. Added to that is paper work of new IEPs, progress reports and preference assessments. Oh, will it ever end... well... for me, August 25th I believe, and then Bobo and I are headed back to Kansas. I am sad to leave my kid and his family, Bobo's family and also the couple close friends I've made here. Visiting is definatly going to be a must. I just hope that Bobo and I can find a place to live and jobs soon because time is ticking, but we'll focuss more on that after we get married.
Just so everyone knows, Bobo is not working at NECC anymore. He quit a few weeks back and has been staying busy hanging with his family, the new baby, taking trips into Boston and so on. I died laughing when one day I came home from work and he had a whole slid show of photos from his trip to the Boston Aquarium (penguins, turtles and sharks, oh my!) he showed me on the X-360 we got for a wedding present which was really cool. Now I know I can use this toy too for fun stuff, hehehe. Anyway, he's doing well. Thanks to everyone for their support :-)
Can I just say I'm ready to move to Kansas so I know when Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer are?! I'm so sick of the rain that's pouring down on us here! I feel like I've been stuck in April Showers forever. I want warmth and sun! I want to know it's June! I know I say that now and later I will hate the hot weather, but yeah, rain rain go away! Peace out.
4 comments:
moms' b-day 6-13
Hello B! Sounds like you are one active girl! Best of luck with all the planning... I know it'll be the most beautiful wedding! Now you make sure to get a good sleep for the next month or so... no more stressing out.. gotta get your beatuty sleep.. and eat well... and enjoy yourself...it will all be amazing! Complete perfection is never completely perfect.
I can't wait to see you guys!
I get to see you in a week. . .yippee!!! Give me a call sometime this week, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help! Luv ya!
Post a Comment