Friday, August 04, 2006
Clicking our Heals
It is official. Bobo and I will be moving back to Kansas September 15th. This is huge for us and we are excited! I think in some ways he more then I but I am going to be glad to be nearer to family and friends. We will be moving to Olathe and the apartment is only a couple of miles from the Edwards Campus (according to Bobo who has been in Kansas this past week... coming home tomorrow thank God!) and also to JCCC. This is good for me especially if I deside to go back to grad school in the next 6 months to a year... still not sure but I am weighing the options. Most of all we just want to move in, get settled and get some jobs that are not too stressful for a while. So yeah, quick update for all, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you guys care enough to let us know he was in town.....
Yeah! My lil sis will be closer to me!!!!
Post a Comment