First off, thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers for Bobby and his family. The wake for his brother went well and there were over 318 people who came and also to the funeral which was very touching. Unfortunatly Bobby and I did not make it to the funeral because Bobby tore a muscle in his back very badly the day before and couldn't get out of bed that morning. We were able to have a doctor come and perscribe some meds for him and he has been healing well. We heard that the funeral was beautiful and that there were again many people there to say goodbye. We flew home yesterday and are right now just trying to get somewhat settlled back into our lives here.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a wonderful New Year. I have to say even with this sad end to it, this past year has been one of the best of my life. I have wonderful friends and family and a husband that I love. I am truly blessed. Love and thanks again to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment