As some of you know I am attempting to grow out my hair to donate. I went in for my trim but got the itch to chop everything off again. So I thought a little compromise would be to get some bangs. I figured if I don't like them I can just let it grow for the next 6 months (the time my hair dresser and I figured it would take to get the 10 inches needed) But I don't know. I'm sure I'll get use to it though, but yeah.
4 comments:
Cute!! I like it :)!
Very cute! I'm a fan of bangs.
They're great! You look good, but I am excited for you to cut it super short! I always like your short hair.
Very cute. . .and a gutsy move I must say! I know how long it takes to grow things back out, but I think they turned out really awesome! Thumbs up from me :)
Post a Comment