So the weekend of Jan 7th my very good friend from high school Julie got married to a great guy named Corey! I flew into the Oklahoma City airport that friday and hung out with her, her friends and family and our friends Eric and Erin. It was a blast! The night before Julie's wedding, Eric, Erin and I went to a Hornets vs Pacers basketball game which was...well, not that good. I've come to the conclusion that professional basketball isn't as good as college cause basically they all were SO LAZY!!! Common guys, a tleast TRY to go for the ball! But I actually spent most of the time laughing at people on the big screen and the poeple next to us. They were funny :-)
Later that evening Julie and her friends Joy and Amanda met up with us and we went for some apatizers and drinks. It was a blast!
The wedding was beautiful and Julie looked goegeous! The place was amazing and I was so happy to be a part of it!
In other news, Bobo and I were kept on as part time from our seasonal jobs which is good news. This helps in us not having to scramble to find new jobs after the holiday we had. Well, that's about it for now. Hope everyone is doing well!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! ^^
You all looked beautiful!!! (Eric looked handsome of course!) I loved your dress Bugs!!! And Julie looks soooo grown up!!!!!!
Post a Comment