Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Jobs, School, Life Juggle

So now I have two jobs. One full time, one part time. ALSO, I have started school again. I will actually start my new job on tuesday with a training day and then jump into it on wednesday. Maybe I've taken on too much, but after a long talk with my husband and a lot of praying and talking to my new boss, I think I can do this. So yeah, will keep everyone updated on my sanity as often as I can. Later...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are crazy! No just kidding it is good to stretch yourself. So what is this second job??

Arely said...

You go girl! Stay organized so you can work hard AND relaaaax :) I'm sure your sanity will be quite alright; you have a strong will and that's really all it takes ;)

Anonymous said...

Good for you...D

Tracey said...

Hey Bugs! I hope you are doin well... what are you studying in school? I am attending a conference on ABA and discrete trial right now... interesting stuff and definitely makes more sense than what I was told in college, or at least what was shoved at me... apparently someone was going about doing stuff in a weird way! I have realized that I do discrete trials all the stinking time in my therapy!!! WOOHOO!!!

Arely said...

hey B&B!! have fun tonight!! :) !! enjoy the second wave... isnt that awesome that you get to do it again??? :D!!