So this past weekend my older brother tied the knot to his girl. Yay! We had a great time getting to see lots of family and catch up with old friends too. Here are a few pics from the weekend festivities! Sadly my camera died half way into the wedding day so I only have a few pictures from the reception and the wedding!! If anyone has any and is oh-so-kind and willing to email them to me, that would be awesome!
This first batch is from the rehearsal at the chapel and also the rehearsal dinner that followed. We got to catch up a lot with family members then afterwards the girls and guys split ways and had some fun! The bride looked so beautiful! Several times I teared up. Sadly, this is around the time that my camera kicked the bucket...but I was able to revive it for one last picture of a little high school reunion! Gotta love those Hornets!
No comments:
Post a Comment