Monday, May 28, 2007

wedding season has begun...

...and to kick it off Sara and Robbie's wedding!

It was a lovely wedding held up in Wadena, Minnesota. Sara looked lovely! I drove up with my friends Laura and Heather which made for a fun road trip up! We also got to see a tone of the old (well, my old I guess) CC crew up there. I even got to spend a little time with my brother and soon to be sister-in-law (only a couple more weeks guys!!) Not only was it great to see Sara get hitched and turn from Scorbin and Sgould, it was great seeing how much peoples lives have changed since I last saw them! Mainly it was babies! Trisha and Sheila have the sweetest little girls and it was awesome to see them! The drive back...well, lets just say I got a little sick and spent most of the time in the back seat asleep. Other then that, fun times had by all and a great celebration of life, love and the great gift God gave us in marriage :-) I will have pictures on my facebook too.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, babies galore indeed! How crazy. Man, Sara looks great. Looks like fun.

quijotefan83 said...

Hope you're feeling better.