In this event filled weekend you are the only one to be a good sister & post about Ryan & Arley. By the way your mom doesn't feel so bad after I told her about "the boys club" blog & their....Matter of fact she almost fell off the sofa laughing when I told her all you'd said....Sigh. Our babies are getting further & further away.
Tomorrow we call Grandma. Now this should be interesting.
OMG!! I hadnt seen this!! you are so sweet!! :* ....hmmm.... what boys club blog??? we're sorta have a date now... I think :"> we'll announce it soon, I promise :)!
6 comments:
You are so sweet Bugs... Now that all of you Mattson kids are getting married and IDA has a woman... I need help finding me a MAN!!!! :)
In this event filled weekend you are the only one to be a good sister & post about Ryan & Arley. By the way your mom doesn't feel so bad after I told her about "the boys club" blog
& their....Matter of fact she almost fell off the sofa laughing when I told her all you'd said....Sigh. Our
babies are getting further & further away.
Tomorrow we call Grandma. Now this should be interesting.
when's the date!!
LoL I think we are all waiting to hear at the moment :-)
OMG!! I hadnt seen this!! you are so sweet!! :*
....hmmm.... what boys club blog???
we're sorta have a date now... I think :"> we'll announce it soon, I promise :)!
March 15 2009 :P !!! save the date... lol... a year and a half in advance :P!!!
Post a Comment