Maybe it's paranoia since all these commercials have come on lately about how you should be careful of what you post or something along that line, but I have decided to delete all pictures of friends, family and myself from my blog since I have no control over who sees it. Also I post my pics and stuff mainly on facebook and most people I know can get on and check them out. So I will try to return to my roots with this blog as an update for those on life events taking place here in good ol' Olathe. Yeehaw! And maybe some random pics of weird things...
So Bobo and I have been pretty good lately. Good = boring more or less...Our jobs have been going really well and I'm so ready for the fall weather that has just now started to roll in! A few trees have turned and it makes me miss the Boston area a lot. By now I bet all the trees are turned. I've always been a fan of trees. They are just beautiful. But I really love the fall for mainly the fact that you get to see all the amazing colors that come out in nature. I know this is boring most of you but.. oh well! Me like tree... pretty, yeah!
Later!
3 comments:
What were the commercials saying?
- and by the way, miss you!!
what about inviting people like we did? hehe... V-VIP only :D !
Miss you! And it has been way too long since you have updated your blog!
Erin
Post a Comment