This month is flying and dragging all at the same time. I blame the weather for this feeling mostly. We've had teaser days of 70 degrees and sunny but then the next day it's cold again. I'm sick of it and am dying to wear my flip flops.
Lets start with the first week of this month where my brother and I headed to Tulsa to watch a dear old friend get married to a wonderful girl.
It was so much fun getting to see my family together again especially when we watched the KU vs UNC game where the Jayhawks ripped it to their former coach Roy Williams. It was a wonderful victory which later lead to KU becoming the National Champions, but it was so great to spend that moment with my family.
Updating in May...
I started this post then stopped and now I am returning to it to finish my April update....in May.
April ended with The Autism Walk which was cold with mixtures of rain, snow and what looked like bits of Styrofoam flowing around us. It was a blast though :-)
Also the school I work for had a fund raise at a great little place called Cafe Trio. Tons of fun had by all with putting a puzzle together and enjoying friends and drinks. Should have been on a weekend instead of Monday night though. :-)
Updating in May...
I started this post then stopped and now I am returning to it to finish my April update....in May.
April ended with The Autism Walk which was cold with mixtures of rain, snow and what looked like bits of Styrofoam flowing around us. It was a blast though :-)
Also the school I work for had a fund raise at a great little place called Cafe Trio. Tons of fun had by all with putting a puzzle together and enjoying friends and drinks. Should have been on a weekend instead of Monday night though. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment