Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hair Growth

I realized I can basically show the point from which I decided I was going to grow out my hair to donate to the time I had Erin cut it off... and stuff in between. So here is a picture time line... I guess... enjoy!
This picture was taken summer 2005. This was the night I decided I would grow my hair out to donate after my friend Erin told me about her Aunt whom had lost her battle with cancer.

Summer August 2005, just moved to MA and about to start a new job, hair growing slowly it seemed.

Easter 2006, my sister-in-law's shower

May 2006, My niece Kaitlyn enters the world! Feel like my hair is growing like a weed now!

July 2006. This picture was taken during my honeymoon over a year later. My I'd decided after I got married to basically stop getting any kind of trims what so ever unless absolutely necessary.

October 2006, visiting Erin and Eric after Bobo and I have moved back to the KC area.

January 2007, my friend Julies wedding. I had decided by then I would donate to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths foundation thanks to our friend Britney who informed me about the organization.

March 2007, visiting Ryan in Dallas... and enjoying the Zoo a bit too much.

July 2007, Bobo's and my 1 year anniversary, and only a few inches short of my goal.

January 2008, New Years with friends. I am ready to cut it off but waiting to get to WA cause I wanted Erin to do the honors of the official chop.

I came she chopped, Brit cheered and Eric took pics.

My most recent pic with my new cut. Unfortunately don't know how long it will last. With gas prices the way they are I've had to make some sacrifices lately...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Your hair looks cute at any length! Love you friend :)