I just had to share, especially with those of you who have encouraged me thus far. I am finishing up my Phase 1 and am going into the rest week of P90X. This is big for me because I realized in week 2 that I am a week 2 quitter with things like this, especially if I get an injury. I have had a few missed days due to sickness or injury, but overall I have kept it up and have even started noticing a difference in the strength of my body. This week is rest week mainly from lifting. I really hope I don't flake out here!
Bobo has decided to restart the program. he has definitely benefited from this.
Parts I enjoy so far...Cardio X, Core Synergistics (Superman! Banana!)
Parts I loath so far... Yoga X (downward dog, you and me got beef), Ab Ripper X (crunchy frog I WILL finish all 25...some day.)
The next few weeks are going to be hard. With the semester winding down and at least half a dozen papers I need to complete by May 20th at the latest, I am trying not to panic. So far I am feeling ahead... wonder how long that's going to last.
1 comment:
You can do it!!!!! Maybe your trek will encourage and motivate me to start working out! I have a cool dvd that I want to start, just haven't found the time... now that I have (officially) 18 days left of teaching this semester and most of my days are half days I have absolutely ZERO excuse right?
Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment