Sunday, October 10, 2010

Instant Coffee


As most of you know, I love coffee. I am loving the Pumpkin Spiced latte that is back at Starbucks lately also. I lost count after a dozen. I also have been looking for an instant coffee that I like enough to actually use. I've tried some store bought ones but the one I've liked best are Starbucks. Recently they have come out with more then just the little packets. They came out with the iced coffee version this summer and I only recently have tried it since Bobo likes it. I saw this past week that Starbucks has come out with multiple flavored versions including Vanilla, Caramel, Mocha and Cinnamon Spice. A promotion has also been going on in which if you buy a packet of one of these new flavors you can get a free Tall drink so of coarse I grabbed a Vanilla Via and got my free drink (Pumpkin Spiced please...).
This morning we woke up and both were too lazy to make our usual french press so we busted out the Vias. I realized how each one of them is of a different size. Basically the size increases with added amounts of sugar. The vanilla is very good by the way and Bobo has been using milk in his iced.
So I'm curious if anyone I know has used these and what do they do with theirs?
Also, I have been meaning to blog about stuff and have written several entries but have not posted them because... well, I never have finished any of them. Whoops.
So this is the one that gets finished.

No comments: