So when we first moved to Massachusetts we were driving around and found this little open field with these cows we called Oreo Cows. They were black with a big white stripe in thier middle. These cows were in a strange way a comfort to me. I don't know why, but I get a kick out of them. They kinda scare me when I'm too close to them and their in a herd, but truly, they are pretty peaceful, laid back animals. So when we moved into our new place and I saw cows across the way, I got a kick out of it. So here is to the cow, may you graze and be happy... till.. well, you know what would happen...
Hey! Do you know what a group of ticked off cows sounds like??? I do!!! And did you know that cows are rather fast creatures... especially when you are trying to round them up!
Would you believe that I was apart of a 5 hour longhorn roundup this summer while I was in Nevada?
3 comments:
Hope your MOOOOOOOve was good. Heeheeheeheeheeeheeheeee.
Hey! Do you know what a group of ticked off cows sounds like??? I do!!! And did you know that cows are rather fast creatures... especially when you are trying to round them up!
Would you believe that I was apart of a 5 hour longhorn roundup this summer while I was in Nevada?
Oh... my... gosh!
LOL!!!
Post a Comment