Monday, September 08, 2008

Dexter Season 2

Bobo and I just finished it and I LOVE this show! I love the writing and the the desire to know what will happen next cause, as Bobo puts it "I just don't see how he's going to get out of it!" ...but he does!! In ways it seems to simple afterward...well, maybe not ALL the time... but still, the writing is so good in this show it draws you in to the point where you think "oh, it's ok. He only kills bad people." Geez. This show seriously brings up some moral dilemas...
Spoiler alert!! Bro, stop reading now!! (kinda)
I am upset about Doakes though. I really liked the heart-to-hearts he and Dex had. But I guess it just had to happen the way it did for their to be a show...
It's so funny though, this is a show that I laugh out loud about, want to talk about when an episode is over and can't wait for a new one to come on. Dang I wish we would get cable so I could see Season 3.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool, we are currently downloading the first season, I haven't since any episodes before but you make it sound great!