Monday, September 29, 2008

A Store for Feeling Good

I've just seen a commercial that I wish were true. It's a major credit card commercial where a woman walks into a store and starts picking out her items for purchase. The thing is, all the items are smiles, hugs, content sighs and so on. As she walks up to the check out counter, a basket full of happiness, the commercial states that all of this is zero dollars. I have to smile at this because it is true. Getting one of the select items shown in the commercial is free and doesn't cost a dime, yet it seems so hard to achieve these desired items some days. I mean, how great would that be if I could walk into a store and just pick up a big hug if I needed it, or a half dozen laughs and a few big smiles and contented sighs? What I wouldn't give to send these things to friends and family if they were feeling glum or sad on any given day...but then again, maybe I can...
enjoy the commercial for what it is, and don't think I am promoting this certain credit card brand...besides, I'm a Visa girl ;-)


No comments: