Singapore Plants and Animals
I immediately loved the tree's in Singapore. They twist and wind up towards the sky and you can tell they have been a part of the land for a long time, or at least they grow incredibly fast... Tarzan would have loved living in those tree tops and could travel easily by vine.
Not only that but there are different kinds of trees and beautiful flowers that bloom all over the place. This was even more present at the zoo, which was a blast! I felt a bit like I was in a jungle at the zoo. Then again, the trails were probably just hacked away and a few animal enclosures added here and there... or I could be very wrong, but it looked great and was a lot of fun!
My favorite part had to be the white tigers, which we learned that they are NOT albino's but a product of inbreeding... still pretty though.
No comments:
Post a Comment