Friday, November 28, 2008

Another Minute...

I loved today's One Minute and wanted to share...
When I was a little girl I wanted desperately to be a veterinarian. I got this dream after watching my friends father whom was a wonderful vet treat and help animals at his clinic. I had this dream for a very long time till I discovered that I was horrible at science. Sadly my dream died with this discovery and someone telling me that it would take ten years of my life to become a true Vet.
As an "adult", I am a teacher for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Not exactly my dream, but I love it!
What about you? As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I love this kind of stuff and seeing where we are now and where we thought we would be as kids.

1 comment:

Arely said...

I wanted to be a lawyer :|
Hehe... seriously.