Monday, November 17, 2008

My one Minute...

There is a great little blog that I've discovered recently. Today I decided to write on the topic provided because I actually had a funny little incident this weekend...
While driving home on Sunday I rolled down the windows because it was a beautiful day and 55 degrees! As I'm pulling up to a stop light I feel a little tap, look down and there sits a little lady bug on my left hand. Now if you know me, this was a bit of a distraction. I wasn't far from home and was driving down a pretty much deserted street, but I kept trying to flick the little guy off my left hand, out the window... which was very weird to try and do. He ended up crawling off my hand and disappeared behind the steering wheel so finally I had to pull over and chase the little booger off my steering wheel, into my palm and throw him out the window.
Sorry buddy, I'm not a taxi...

No comments: